I hope I can bring joy to each person, each day.
I am Dawn and I am Cassia
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Valley View Village
What is assisted living at Valley View Village? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a spacious, private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish. Housekeeping and linen laundering are done for you along with building maintenance. Leave the day-to-day chores to us and you’ll have more time for your interests and the people you love!
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Exercise classes may help improve your strength, balance and mobility. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
You’ll have a full kitchen, but there is no need to cook. Delicious meals are made for you three times daily and professionally served in our elegant dining room!
Our assisted living community features craftsman style, gracious apartments with modern conveniences and lovely community spaces.
- Spacious dining room with restaurant-style service
- Coffee Bar
- Several comfortable lounges
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop with hair care for women and men
- Spa Room with accessible soothing whirlpool tub
- Library with books, periodicals and computer
- Wellness Center
- Secured building access
- Outdoor spaces, walking paths
- Furnished guest suites for family visits
- Pets welcome!
Included in your monthly fee
- Three meals served daily
- Daily snacks and beverages available
- Choices in one-bedroom or two-bedroom private apartments to furnish as you wish
- Full-size kitchen
- Private bath with walk in shower
- Complimentary laundry room on each floor
- Individual apartment controls for heat and air
- All utilities including private phone service
- Satellite television service
- Scheduled social, spiritual, recreational, educational and wellness programs
- Scheduled transportation for outings and shopping
As part of the Valley View Village continuum of care,
outpatient therapy is available at the Health Center next door.
The Health Center also provides rehabilitation, memory care and long-term care, if needs change.
Included health and wellness services
- Initial health care assessment with individualized care plan
- Personal care staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Personal pendant with 24-hour urgency response
- Complimentary escorts to meals for the first three days
- Monthly vital sign management, reviewed by nursing staff
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Weekly linen change
- Weekly towel service
Additional services available
Based on nurse assessment
- Medication management
- Morning and evening cares
- Shower assistance
- Catheter care
- Eye drop and care assistance
- Warfarin management
- Diabetic monitoring
- Oxygen, nebulizer, CPAP management
- Escort services
- Personal laundry
- Reassurance checks