I hope I can bring joy to each person, each day.
I am Dawn and I am Cassia
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Valley View Village
What is assisted living at Valley View Village? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a spacious, private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish. Housekeeping and linen laundering are done for you along with building maintenance. Leave the day-to-day chores to us and you’ll have more time for your interests and the people you love!
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Exercise classes may help improve your strength, balance and mobility. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
You’ll have a full kitchen, but there is no need to cook. Delicious meals are made for you three times daily and professionally served in our elegant dining room!
Our state-of-the-art assisted living community features craftsman style, gracious apartments with modern conveniences and lovely community spaces.
- Spacious dining room with restaurant-style service
- Coffee Bar
- Several comfortable lounges
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop with hair care for women and men
- Spa Room with accessible soothing whirlpool tub
- Library with books, periodicals and computer
- Wellness Center
- Secured building access
- Outdoor spaces, walking paths
- Furnished guest suites for family visits
- Pets welcome!
Amenities & services included in rent
- Three delicious meals each day
- Afternoon coffee and treats
- Choices in studio, one- or two-bedroom apartments
- Kitchens with electric appliances—stove, refrigerator and microwave
- Baths with walk-in showers and safety bars
- Oak cabinetry
- Pella windows with mini blinds provided
- Handicap accessible and hearing impaired apartments available
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Weekly linen service (bedding and towels)
- Expanded cable television
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Property tax and all utilities (except phone)
- Internet access throughout the building
- Scheduled mini-bus transportation to shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants
- Activities for every interest, arranged by our activities professionals
- No endowment or buy-in fees
As part of the Valley View Village continuum of care,
outpatient therapy is available at the Health Center next door.
The Health Center also provides rehabilitation, memory care and long-term care, if needs change.
Health services included in rent
- Initial nurse assessment and development of individualized plan of care and quarterly reviews
- Nurse coordination and communication to family members, physicians, therapists and pharmacy
- Maintenance of clinical health records and physician orders
- Assistance with health emergencies
- Monitoring of weight and vital signs
- Personal care staff on site 24 hours every day
- Registered nurse on call 24 hours every day
- Personal pendant call system
- 15 minutes of daily care assistance
Additional services available
Based on nurse assessment
- Medication management
- Morning and evening cares
- Shower assistance
- Catheter care
- Eye drop and care assistance
- Coumadin management
- Glucose monitoring
- Oxygen, nebulizer, CPAP management
- Escort services
- Personal laundry
- Reassurance checks
Studio · 356-437 sq ft
One Bedroom · 543-595 sq ft
One Bedroom · 593-679 sq ft